Home > About > Topic
I. Innovation on HVDC Systems: Super Grid
- Planning and operation on HVDC systems in transmission networks
- Multi-Terminal HVDC system / Hybrid LCC-VSC HVDC system
- Dynamic active and reactive power control and Stability analysis of High Voltage AC system combined with HVDC system
- Technical feasibility of super grid business in the North-East Asia
- Economic/Legal analysis of super grid business in the North-East Asia
- Prospects of super grid in the world
II. Recent HVDC issues and advanced HVDC technologies
- Novel VSC converter topologies and control
- Hybrid LCC and VSC HVDC system design and control
- Novel Modular Multi-Level Converter issues: design, control, protection, communication, and etc.
- HVDC based wind farm power plant: Design, Control, Construction, and etc.
- +/-800kV HVDC transmission system: Converters, Transformers, Cables, Construction, and etc.
- New cable system for AC and DC operation
- High Voltage / High Current voltage and current sensing technologies
- HVDC simulator for system design, operation and training
- Interference and corona and health effects
- Communication & impact of environmental condition
Ⅲ. Submarine cable for super grid
- Subsea and underground cables monitoring and construction
- Double Bi-pole configuration & DC conductor bundle design
- New materials for HVDC insulations
- Design of HVDC and UHVDC cables: issues for space charge, reversal voltage polarity, mixed AC and DC voltage, high voltage transient
- Life extension of HVDC cable and system
- Partial discharge detection and analysis under high voltage AC and DC system
- Innovative diagnostic approaches
- 2018 International HVDC Conference in Korea Secretariat
- 3F, 10-3, Bangbae-ro 10-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06704, KOREA Tel : +82-2-6951-1049 E-MAIL : email@example.com
- COPYRIGHT © 2017 CIGRE KOREA All right reserved.