- Each poster will be assigned a panel, which has its own paper's number, at the conference.
- We do not specify the poster format, but each poster should include the paper title, authors, affiliation, and paper number and must fit within a 0.9m x 1.2m space.
- The poster text including the paper title should be printed and enlarged, so that it can be read from a distance of at least 2 meters.
- Poster presenters are required to prepare their own poster materials in advance and post their presentations at 10 A.M, Oct. 31 (Wed.).
- Please remove your poster within 1 hour after your session is ended. All remaining posters will be removed.
- The materials such as some scissors and tapes will be provided in Poster Session Place.